Sunday, July 27, 2014

I Like Things.

   Have you ever read Sylvia Plath? I have. I really resonate with her desire to be everything and do everything. I also relate to her fear of jeopardizing what she loves because she has to choose what she wants to do with her life.

  This is what I love. This is who I am.


  • My best friend
  • My family
  • The Arctic Monkeys
  • Creative Writing
  • "The Lovers" by Rene Magritte
  • Photography
  • Feeling warm and fuzzy inside
  • When I've just woken up, and my feet feel so comfy under my duvet
  • The color red
  • When I've heard an amazing song for the first time
  • Sketching
  • Going up on planes
  • When I am under water
  • Touching the floor of a pool
  • Chocolate lava cake
  • Chocolate
  • Laughing
  • This blog
  • Dancing even though I am a bad dancer
  • The sun's rays shining on my back
  • My arm hair
  • When I am somewhere new
  • When I am walking down the street and I really take in where I am and I am so mesmerized with my city--- my home.
  • Watching a good film
  • Filming with my camera
  • When I'm inspired and I have to get my thought out on paper because it is genius
  • Release from stress
  • Reading a book or play that makes me think
  • When I get goose bumps after hearing something profound 
  • L'homme Run
  • When I look in a mirror and I like what I see
  • When I read something I wrote and I like what I see
  • Learning new languages
  • Speaking new languages
  • Music that makes sense
  • Music with no lyrics but still makes sense
  • Exchanging ideas with others
  • Feeling accomplished
  • Finding things I thought I lost

   That is all I can think of right now. There are so many components to one person and I think that each person should embrace them all. Feel free to share your own likes, dislikes, etc. or not. That is okay too. গুডবাই এখন জন্য! 

No comments:

Post a Comment