Thursday, July 3, 2014

Rare Manuscripts & Messy Burgers .

 This summer, I shall be spending some time at Columbia, taking classes taught by a professor here. I haven't yet, but as part of my orientation, we went to the rare books & manuscript library. It was really cool! We only saw but a few of rare documents collected by Columbia, but the ones we saw were in some way connected to freedom & citizenship, which are themes that we (the program that is, not you--- although you are encouraged to!) are exploring this year. I also went to a great burger place which I recommend to all burger lovers, Umami Burgers. I've eaten there before, and I always find myself getting something with extra meat on it! Oh, the laughs I have on this blog, haha.

Anyway, here is a collection of photos to display my week thus far. Enjoy~




















No comments:

Post a Comment